What to expect this season:
- All lesson participants must wear a mask covering both the nose and mouth for the full duration of the lesson.
- Private lessons include a full day lift ticket.
- There will be a maximum of 4 students allowed per instructor (max 2 for ages 4-6).
- All students in the same private lesson MUST be in the same age category (4-6, 7-14, 15+) and ability level.
- We highly recommend booking online. Lessons can be purchased a maximum of 10 days prior and a minimum of 2 days prior.
- If you would like to add an extra student or an extra hour to your private lesson, you MUST phone 780-955-2440. There is no option to add these online.
Safety and COVID-19 Information:
During lessons, participants will come within 2m of the instructor and/or other participants. Though we will practice physical distancing, there may be occasional physical contact between the instructors and participants (for instance, to help someone stand on the snow, etc.) Chairlifts will be shared between lesson participants.